Victory in Business, proudly presented by AGL, is Australia’s largest corporate sporting networking group outside of game day with over 110 member companies.
Victory in Business is designed for organisations to network their products and services outside of game day. Over $AUD150 million of business has been facilitated through the Victory in Business network since its inception.
Melbourne Victory Chairman, Anthony Di Pietro, invites your organisation to be part of the network group as we continue to develop unparalleled networking opportunities for our loyal partners and members.
We are proud to once again be partnered by AGL in 2019/20, one of Australia’s leading integrated energy companies and the largest ASX listed owner, operator and developer of renewable energy generation in the country.
Click below to watch highlights from the 2018/19 Victory in Business events.
SCHEDULE OF MEMBER BENEFITS
- One table of 10 for three Victory in Business Luncheons at Crown Palladium:
– VIB Season Launch
– VIB Business Luncheon
– VIB Grand Final Luncheon
- Full guest listings available to VIB members prior to luncheon
- Exclusive Boardroom Luncheon with Melbourne Victory Chairman
- Exclusive networking function with address from the Head Coach
- Company recognition at all Victory in Business functions
- Full listing and website link on the Victory in Business page at melbournevictory.com.au
- Exclusive VIB app giving all VIB members the opportunity to list company details and core business
- Victory in Business corporate gift
Victory in Business
- Price per membership