The Derby is one of Melbourne Victory’s most anticipated fixtures. Be part of our most prestigious match day event for The Derby on Saturday, February 23: The Chairman’s Function.
Hosted by Melbourne Victory Chairman, Anthony Di Pietro and Directors, the Chairman’s Function offers guests the opportunity to socialise and network within a corporate environment with leaders of business and club partners.
Guests of the Melbourne Victory Chairman’s Function will enjoy a first class dining experience complimented by premium wines, ales and soft drinks. Premium reserved seating on Level 2 ensures guests have unprecedented views of the main event – Melbourne Victory v Melbourne City.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
- First class dining experience within a corporate environment
- Two course gourmet dining
- Assortment of fine foods at half time
- Premium wines, ales and soft drinks
- Black-tie waiter service
- Premium reserved seating on Level 2
- Corporate car parking access
- Entry to official post-match function with players in attendance
Date: Saturday, February 23
Venue: Marvel Stadium
Time: Commences 90 minutes prior to kick-off. Ceases 30 minutes post-match.
Dress code: Strictly lounge suit and tie, ladies accordingly (no denim).
Guests: Children are most welcome to attend if accompanied by an adult.