Melbourne Victory’s Chairman’s Function offers Melbourne’s most illustrious corporate sporting experience.
Hosted by Melbourne Victory Chairman Anthony Di Pietro and Directors, the Chairman’s Function offers guests the opportunity to socialise and network within a corporate environment with leaders of business and club partners.
Guests of the Melbourne Victory Chairman’s Function will enjoy a first class dining experience complimented by premium wines, ales and soft drinks. Premium reserved seating on Level 2 ensures all guests are a part of the atmosphere and experience.
Click below to watch highlights from the Melbourne Victory Chairman’s Functions.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
- First class dining experience within a corporate environment
- Two course gourmet dining
- Assortment of fine foods at half time
- Premium wines, ales and soft drinks
- Black-tie waiter service
- Premium reserved seating on Level 2
- Corporate car parking access
- Entry to official post-match function with players in attendance
Time: Commences 90 minutes prior to kick-off. Ceases 30 minutes post-match.
Dress code: Corporate attire (strictly no denim, tie for men).
Guests: Children are most welcome to attend if accompanied by an adult.